Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Designer
- Work collaboratively with and provide support for the entire project lifecycle
- Collaborate to discern project requirements, organize, monitor and ensure that internal and external consultant deadlines are met
- Undertake design projects from concept to completion
- Present design ideas on space planning and sketch up, 3D rendering and drafting and material selection
- Carry out all site supervision and project coordination and ensure smooth handover to meet customers’ schedule
- Report on progress, issues and discuss on any matters related to the project
- Keep records of all information related to project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in AutoCAD and 3D Max / Sketchup and Photoshop / Microsoft software
- Full-Time position(s) available.